Here are some easy ways for you to give money to CSS…all without spending an extra cent!
Turn your grocery shopping trips into easy cash for CSS, and encourage friends and relatives to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip the logos off and send them to school—each one is worth 10¢ for CSS. See a list of eligible products or to learn more about the Box Tops for Education program.
Shop at Stop & Shop / Peapod
With the A+ School Rewards Program (formerly A+ Bonus Bucks), points automatically accrue for every dollar you spend while using your Stop & Shop Card to make a purchase at a Stop & Shop store or at Peapod by Stop & Shop. At the end of each month, these points determine CSS’s cash total, which is automatically credited to its account, and school totals are updated each month.
How it works:
- Sign up for a Stop & Shop Card at any Stop & Shop store or online
- Register your card at Stop & Shop’s website
- Use it every time you shop, and CSS benefits – It’s that simple!
- Program runs October 2016 – March 2017. You may register your card beginning mid-September.
- No need to re-reregister if you participated last year! However, it’s a good idea to verify your information once registation opens.
- CSS School ID: 08114
- Friends and family can register their cards as well.
Shop at Amazon
Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/56-2327273 to link your Amazon account to CSS PTO. Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of your purchase from eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Note: to make this work you need to shop from smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com.