We know many of you missed the fun and excitement of the Fun Fair this year so in lieu of an in-person raffle, we are holding an online raffle of limited items that we felt families can enjoy while staying at home/sheltering in place. Half of all proceeds will benefit MainSpring House, a non-profit organization and homeless shelter. We are raffling only 13 items as we will use the additional raffle items at Fun Fair next school year.
All raffle tickets must be purchased by Wednesday, June 10 at 11pm ET. We will be doing a live raffle drawing on Zoom Thursday, June 11 at 7pm. Link and password will be shared closer to date.
Thank you to all of the parents, staff, and businesses who generously donated to the Fun Fair! Please reach out to the raffle co-chairs with any questions: Sherrie King (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tessa Haynes (email@example.com). Thank you!
To BUY a raffle ticket: please use the ‘Donate’ PayPal button on the right of this page. In the PayPal comment section, please include the number of tickets and the item purchased (i.e. $3 for Kindle, three $5 for Airpods, $5 for Legos).
1. Kindle – $3 Ticket – Have a voracious reader at home? This Kindle will be just the thing to help them escape into other worlds. Donated by parents in Ms. Motyka’s Class.
2. Main Course Basket – $3 Ticket – Lots of delicious snacks which include wine, jams, crackers and other fancy goodness. Donated by Main Course.
3. Movie/Game Night Basket – $3 Ticket – Enjoy different delicious snacks and lots of games like Sorry and Life! Donated by parents in Mrs. Marangos’ Class.
4. Fitbit – $3 Ticket – If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the Fitbit Charge (in black) is for you! During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep quality, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. Donated by parents in Ms. Pirrello’s class.
5. Instant Pot – $3 Ticket – Make getting dinner on the table even easier with the instant classic, the Instant Pot. Paired with a cook book to bring more inspiration to your weekly menu. Donated by parents in Ms. Matton’s Class.
6. Stay at Home Basket – $5 Ticket – Perfect time to stay at home with this basket that includes fort building kit, crafts and educational games. Donated by Mrs. Kinney and Mrs. Sellers’ Classes.
7. Nerf Set – $5 Ticket – Got some rowdy kids who need something fun to do while outside? This Nerf set is packed with blasters in different styles so your kids can mount a full campaign of fun while blowing off steam. Anonymous Donation.
8. Nintendo Switch Lite – $5 Ticket – Another excellent option for stay-at-home gaming entertainment, this Switch is dedicated for handheld play. $200 value. Donated by parents in Mrs. Mardo’s Class.
9. Legos – $5 Ticket – Legos are always the perfect activity for indoor fun during the social distancing epoch. Enjoy the Star Wars ‘Droid Commander Playset’ Lego box! Donated by parents in Mrs. Fowler’s Class.
10. Landry’s Gift Card – $5 Ticket – Need a new bike to make getting some exercise around the neighborhood a bit easier? Shop online at Landry’s with this $150 gift card for the perfect bike for you or your kid and then pick up at the store with no-contact pick up. Donated by parents in Mrs. Keimach, Mrs. Kinney and Mrs. Sellers’ Classes.
11. Airpods/I-tunes gift card – $5 Ticket – Need a Break from the Kids? Tune them out with the wireless Airpods. Also, find a new selection of music with the iTunes Gift Card! Donated from parents in Mrs. Izydorczak and Mrs. Houle’s Classes.
12. Nintendo Switch – $10 Ticket – The best selling game console for your stay-at-home entertainment, with multiple options for how to play: on the TV, in tablet mode with a family member, or handheld mode. $300 value. Donated by parents in Mrs. Wolf and Mrs. LoSsaso’s class.
13. Moose Hill CSA – $10 Ticket – The season starts with leafy greens, spring onions, and radishes. A share in the height of summer may include lettuce, radish, broccoli, heirloom tomatoes, plum tomatoes, sweet peppers, hot peppers, eggplant, sweet corn, melons, squash, and potatoes. Each share can fill the weekly vegetable needs of a family of 4. Donated by the Mass Audubon.